Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! 

This blog is all about my eagle project. I decided after having the chance to do a sub-for-santa project when I was younger with my family and fellow ward members for a family in need. This project touched my heart deeply and I have always felt that this experience helped me understand what the true meaning of christmas really was. So I decided to help other families for my eagle project. 

We are accepting presents from the list, this can be found on the 'What we NEED' tab at the top of the blog or click here, or monetary donations and we will purchase what we still need. We also will be in need of helping hands to wrap gifts when we have them all collected. 

All your donations need to be to us by December 20th by 8pm. We will be wrapping presents on December 21st at our church house {3511 N 180 E, PROVO, UTAH, 84604}. 

We hope you will be willing to help us give families a Christmas this year!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

to learn more about my faith and what we do, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment